Thursday 12 July 2012

Fun at the Wargames Holiday Centre

I know , I know it seems a bit of a busman's holiday but...the 'gang' from the shed (
 see the garage gamer blog) went to the Wargames Holiday Centre and had a fantastic time. Of course I could tell you some of the conversation that occured but the rule of 'what's said in the Shed stays in the Shed' applies to WHC trips too. Suffice to say, that despite a weekly Napoleonic 'fix', the WHC bashes are a truly fantastic experience and one I wish I could do far more often....If only the world of work and various other things did not impinge so...

For now all I will say is Rock Lobster, Flow diagrams and Do the Hucklebuck....I wish I could expand on that but the rules of the Shed prevent it....

Thanks Mark for a brilliant three days gaming.

Created with
flickr slideshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment