Wednesday 15 July 2009

2010 War in the West

I have the outline for next years game which I am now finalising with Mike and Tony. I will forward this in the next week. There are a couple of changes that I will bring to you attention. The price for next year has actually gone DOWN by £10, to £375, and the date has changed slightly. We will arrive on Sunday 17th, start playing on Monday morning and leave on Sunday 24th January 2010. The hotel has a function on Saturday 16th Jan. There will be accommodation space for those who need to travel on the Saturday, but we will not be able to set up until Sunday.

Also thank you for the feedback regarding last year. We have structured the 2010 game with the same theatre format, but will add in some tactical movement once troops are committed to a scenario. I will send a more complete description of the game next week

No comments:

Post a Comment